domingo, 3 de enero de 2016

Events Involved in Human reproduction fertilityonline.net


http://www.fertilityonline.net a different fertility blog by Lucy Coleman.Visit also https://goo.gl/s0hqAG and https://goo.gl/EPavyo . . This video shows most of the events involved in human reproduction. As you will see every event is crucial and time-dependant. That is how mother nature operates. I am providing information about scientific, medical facts and ongoing research. It has been possible to link Human Reproduction with physics, thermodynamics, chemistry, quantum mechanics, mathematics, ethics and philosophy. Sciences combined together provide valuable information. Being in the human reproduction field can be a challenge. It takes years of hard work and preparation to understand reproduction in a way that makes possible work hand-in-hand with mother nature. My intention is to provide you with a deeper insight into the fertility area. Infertility it not just a disease in our bodies. It is also a disease that came with us when we came to this lifetime, from the non-physical world to the physical world. It can be in our minds, deeply implanted. Some information I am sharing can be overwhelming and difficult to understand. If you have suggestions or questions, it would be a pleasure for me to explain. In occasions information can be confusing, even a bit unreal. I need you to have an open mind and learn from my own experience, which is extensive. I have found many interesting books about science. Books can become a rich source of information. In the last years I learnt many new things. Most of those new discoveries I was not aware that existed or where possible in this world. Like the way embryos behave, even when they do not have a developed nervous system yet. In the last years there have been a number of scientists coming forward and revealing events they lived and have not scientific base. I experienced similar events myself. It is common today to find books written from scientists with reputation, explaining events about afterlife they or someone they know experienced. Paranormal events are quite frequent. However, scientists in occasions choose to ignore them because they still have not the logic scientific explanation. It was not a choice for me to keep ignoring them, because they were happening all the time. It is not something I experienced frequently before in my life. I did experience some situations that were quite different and peculiar. However, for the last three years I have experienced it with more intensity. I invite you to read my articles. Some of them are scientifically based, some of them mixed with a few findings, and some will be very different that the ones you have read before. A few of my ideas and thoughts have been shared to communicate my insights. The blog is a way for me to communicate. If you have any questions of suggestions please let me know. I will be delighted to explain further. In the consultation section of this blog it is possible to make appointments, in case you are interested on my sessions. These sessions over the year have shown a great deal of success for patients. I invite you to learn how to increase your chances of success with my system. In fertility time is crucial. Whenever you decide to have a baby time will become one of your most precious allies. Using our Ovulation Calculator you will have the opportunity to predict the chances of getting pregnant and even it might possible to choose the sex of the future baby.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario