viernes, 22 de enero de 2016

The Skinny Rules: The Simple, Nonnegotiable Principles for Getting to Thin

The Skinny Rules: The Simple, Nonnegotiable Principles for Getting to Thin

The Skinny Rules: The Simple, Nonnegotiable Principles for Getting to Thin | Review by Lucy Coleman. Comment: Bob Harper has been my trainer guru. A friend recommended me his book a few years ago, and my life changed. I feel I live with his rules in my head all the time. I learned to respect … Continue reading »

The post The Skinny Rules: The Simple, Nonnegotiable Principles for Getting to Thin appeared first on .Fertility Online..

Click Here


The article "The Skinny Rules: The Simple, Nonnegotiable Principles for Getting to Thin" appeared first in www.fertilityonline.net

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario