domingo, 28 de abril de 2019

How to achieve self-healing (second part)


Welcome back to my beautiful and fulfilling journey of self-healing. In this opportunity I would like to share with you some of the things I have been trying for the last three weeks, and they have worked really great for me. I need to emphasise that every self-healing journey might be different, and what it has worked for me might not work for everyone. However, that is exactly what I am good at, personalised medicine. The things that worked great on my case are: Exercise routine: www.beachbodyondemand.com Nutrition: Lose It app Meditation: Headspace app Sleep routine and monitoring: Garmin wrist watch If you have any queries or suggestions please feel free to comment here or come to my website: https://www.lucycolemanlife.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario